Central Florida based Lake Veterinary Clinic has been a prominent fixture in Lake County for decades. It was founded in 1956 by Dr. Brannon Murphy. From 1959-1996, it was owned and operated by Dr. John Hartsfield, who established the existing business model. Dr. John Weber purchased the hospital in 1996. In 2007, Dr. Weber envisioned and designed a new facility that would provide the highest standards of veterinary care in a modern updated facility. In 2012, Dr. Felix Pryor, an associate of fifteen years, and Patti Mosteller, office manager for thirty years, purchased the practice from Dr. Weber. Their goals were to continue the excellent veterinary care and maintain the integrity and devotion of the well-established veterinary hospital.