Important Updates for
Updated Tuesday June 16, 2020
Due to increased cases of COVID-19 reported throughout the state over the last few weeks, we have found it necessary to continue to operate with limitations until further notice. While we understand this decision may impose an inconvenience, the continued safety and health of our clients and staff will remain a priority to us here at Lake Veterinary Clinic.
To carry on our efforts of supporting social distancing and capacity limitations we will continue to apply the following rules:
1) Surgeries and examinations will line up outside the front door on the designated ground markers to maintain social distancing.
2) Clients will be instructed when to enter the lobby to register a patient for treatment.
3) Emergencies – please try to call ahead for arrangements and instructions.
Lobby and exam room procedures:
1) Only 1 client will be allowed to enter the office with their pet(s) for treatments or procedures. (Limited exceptions will apply – such as euthanasia)
2) There will be a limit of 2 pets per day.
3) There will be a total of 3 clients allowed in the exam rooms and 7 clients in the waiting room at any time.
4) Overflow will have to wait outside, in their vehicle, or until space is available in the lobby.
5) Check out procedures will be completed in the exam to limit the number of people at the back counter.
6) Clients and patients for examinations will enter and exit through the front door only.
1) We request you call 24 hours in advance to order your prescriptions and food.
2) To pick up prescriptions and food please line up outside the side (exit) door on the designated ground markers to maintain social distancing.
3) Clients will be instructed by a staff member when it is their turn to enter the pharmacy door for pick up.
Due to the limitations in place, wait times may be longer during this time. Critically sick, emergency, and euthanasia patients may be seen prior to routine visit patients. Due to these restrictions, please allow extra time for service.
We here at Lake Veterinary Clinic want to express our number one priority is for the safety and health of our clients and staff. Therefore, we would like to thank everyone for your continued patience and understanding through this difficult time.
Thank you and stay safe!
The Doctors and Staff at Lake Veterinary Clinic